I order my items on August 13,2015.I received an email saying the order had been processed on August 14, 2015.

I still had not received my item by September 14, 2015. I emailed customer service and they said it was 10-25 working days for delivery. I repeatedly emailed customer service because I never received my items. I got the same automated response every time: "It's the postal service".

It has now been 31 working and days and still have not received my items and the company says it won't do anything until October 14th, 2015. Two full months after placing my order.

This company is a scam.They are liars and thieves and showed by shut down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Brandy2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of fact that they are still allowed to take peoples money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dresslily online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service