Cronulla, New South Wales

ordered 19

th march DRESS never received .despite contacting you nothing has been rectified crewzing1020@hotmail.com track number lp502131142507497

can you by any chance look into this matter ASAP.

dress was a checkered red print dress . my name is craig Dickinson and have sent also various emails no return reply also have gone on live chat on which they said they would send me a letter but never received a thing. They said could take 3 months which I thought was far too long but now its getting on for four months.

What can be done to sort this out please.frustrated customer..........

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

I am sorry to tell you that the order number you offered us is incorrect.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.Dresslily Customer Support Team