Ordered the product in January and now it is the end of March and still no product.I have requested assistance and all I got was an e-mail reply stating that I have to wait up to 60 days since it came on China Post.

They have no tracking number and have not responded to my request for a refund. I fear that they are just going to keep my money and there was no products that went out in the first place.

DO NOT ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY!I will now embark on a campaign to spread the word as much as possible to let everyone out there know what a bunch of a**holes they really are.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. heidipowell is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about scarf at Dresslily was fact i did not get my stuff, awful customer service and stole money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret to hear that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

After numerous e-mails with the company, yet again more excuses and nothing.They have no intentions of giving me my money back or even to send another order out.

Please avoid this company at all costs.And the kicker is they are bombarding me with e-mail to buy more!Beware any company that is based in China.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #964919

Thank you for comments regarding this company. I was going to order but I will not ever order from companies that steal!!!! I'm telling everyone I know to not use them!!!