I placed an order for four shirts from this company, all sized large.It took almost a month and I have received only two of the four items I ordered.

The two items that arrived, even though were size "large" are so small that they won't even fit me. I contacted the company telling explaining this to me and they're making excuses, not addressing the issue that the shirts don't fit me and my dissatisfaction and are not proactive in trying to solve the situation. They'll refund my purchase when I send the items back (shipping at my expense). Two of the items have not arrived yet and my trust and faith in this company is at the point where I don't even trust them to refund my money even after I would ship these items back to them (again, at my expense).

To add insult to injury, the two items (both Marvel themed) are unlicensed (which Marvel will hear about).

Save yourself time, money, and aggravation and never buy anything from this company.Their customer service is terrible and their products are cheap, inferior, knockoffs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "multiple items above" of long sleeve t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $47. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned long sleeve t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

As it is long distance transport,the packages may be delayed by various factors.

We offer you the measurements under product information.I recommend you to refer to the specific measurements in the product information and compare with yours.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We very much regret for all the inconvenience.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service