I ordered 3 items and had a list of many other items I WAS going to order BUT....after weeks of waiting I receive 2 of the 3 items...One being an XS and I ordered Large and never received my 3rd item at all.But they sure deducted the payment.

When I emailed to complain I was told that I had to take pictures and other uncalled for things to do to make THEIR mistake right. I will never order anything again and will make sure NO ONE that I know does either.

Very Unprofessional and no customer should be treated this way.If I had to rate the company they wouldn't even deserve 1 star.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team