I ordered 5 shirts and after 4 weeks they finally show up.All were so small I couldn't even get my arms in them and the quality was poor.

My credit card was also charged a hidden international fee. When I complained about this fee I was told it is my responsibility to know if I'd be charged an additional fee. Dress Lily deceives customers with hidden fees, quality of material is poor and doesn't fit, takes much too long for orders to arrive and treats customers like trash.

Avoid this company at all cost.Rather than going through the process of trying to return the shirts and being treated like I'm *** I'll give them away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of garbage quality of item and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important message.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size. We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We very much regret for this inconvenience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Ulysses, Kansas, United States #1232248

I'm with you.Finally received my order of 3 shirts today.

All too small, even though I ordered using the size chart provided. Rather than send back, I will give shirts away.

Guess Dress Lily won this one.#neveragain!