Le Sueur, Minnesota

I ordered two coats a week ago, I haven't received yet but I decided to Google this company after seeing my order was shipped from SINGAPORE?!OMG, I am so mad I even ordered anything.

I would I could just send it back before receiving anything. Has ANYBODY had anything good come from this company. UGH. I wish I could cancel my order before I receive it.

Lesson learned. Google reviews before purchase.

Can a class action lawsuit be started on behalf of all the lost claims as stated on this site?Any lawyers on here that could advise?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dresslily coat from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $107 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1309651

Check out: People Scammed By Dress Lily at:

Although I'm not an attorney, however, I doubt a class action lawsuit could apply to Dress-Lily because this fraudulent website business is located outside of the USA; therefore, it is out of the USA jurisdiction to prosecute. However, I believe a class action lawsuit can be placed against PayPal (a business within the USA) for ignoring numerous evidence and complaints from consumers by assisting and abetting Dresslily to continue operating through PayPal. It's worth posting an advert to interest victims of Dresslily to join you in a class-action-lawsuit.

They ripped me off!!