1.5

I ordered from Dresslily last winter and was incredibly disappointed by the shirt I received.It looked VERY different from the image on the website.

The hood was a completely different style from what was depicted, which was highly disappointing since the hood was the shirt's most distinctive feature. Furthermore, the strings were a different color than shown on the website (black and fluorescent yellow, which clashed horribly with the pink shirt). Finally, a strange and ugly logo appeared on the chest that wasn't shown in the pictures on the website. Furthermore, the ship times were RIDICULOUSLY long.

Additionally, my poor review of the product was deleted from the Dresslily website and Facebook page to prevent other customers from knowing the truth about the product. The United States has awesome regulatory agencies and advertising laws to protect consumers. These laws work really well, largely shielding us from the kind of blatant false claims that Dresslily makes. Unfortunately, this has made American consumers complacent.

It has caused us to expect a high standard from retailers and assume that the claims on a retailer's website are accurate. However, as an international company, Dresslily isn't subject to our laws or standards. Americans need to be *really* wary when ordering internationally, especially from areas like China that have no consumer protection regulations.

I've learned my lesson from this experience and I now do my homework BEFORE ordering, not after.Yes, this happened a year ago, and yes, I did receive a refund when I complained, but I just saw a Dresslily ad pop up on Facebook and I became incensed all over again because it appears that the company has not changed one bit and continues to swindle its customers.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "i already received a refund, i just want my voice to be heard via reviews". The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team