Buyer beware as PAYPAL IS now on the side of this dishonest HASSAN seller. I opened two disputes on the same transaction and was denied twice stating these items were not SIGNIFICANTLY not as described. How about STAINS that's not in the product listing

But if I would have lied like the seller did and said I did not receive these items THEN I would get my hard earned money back instead this person can rob people from behind a computer key board with some salve laboroers and take out money How is this the American way.

Shame on you Paypal

Paypal you will Pay eventually

This person wrote the review because of "stained dirty not as described material very very poor quality" of dresslily clothing from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $138 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was garbage quality of item and that i got robbed at christmas. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1165267

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/

Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service