1.2

In the beginning of November, I ordered a pair of black boots for a Christmas party on December 8. Everything said my package was delivered November 17, yet I have no black boots STILL and it is now, December 21.

Of course I tried to contact on several occasions and was given the runaround. Finally, the middle of December, I contacted again and insisted on a refund since I don't have my product that I paid for.

At this time they have ignored and refused to respond to my communication attempts. Gotta say worst first time experience with a company and will never trust them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dear Customer, Thank you for your comment. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page.

The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number? We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

Please contact our Support Center if you have any further queries. Many thanks, DressLily Customer Support Team