Awful customer service!I ordered a coat a few months ago and it is not suitable.

The size is not accurate which was very disappointing and the quality was very poor. But that's the least of my problem with detailing with this company. I also ordered to other times but I never received them and did not get a refund.

I have sent 4 emails now (several weeks apart to give them time to reply) asking for a return of the item but I have not had an response. I sent the last email as a complaint emailing explaining my extreme unhappiness but still not heard anything back.

They sent me ticket numbers for each email but no-one has got back to me. I quoted all tickets numbers in each email so they could track my emails.

I am so annoyed with their customer service.This is the first time I have used the company and I will not be using it again, or recommending them!

This person wrote the review because of "incomplete order and poor customer services" at Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $131 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was missing item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily coat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1179503

Dear customer,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

We are really sorry that you did not received all your items.

Would you please message us with the order number or email address?

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

And for the size,we offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information.

I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

We very much regret for this inconvenience.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service