Seagoville, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered two jackets and they were super small.When I ordered it said one size but that was not the case.

Related: Dresslily - FRAUDULANCE

The jackets looked nothing like the image on the site. They looked and were cheap material and is not something we would wear. My daughter loved the wallet but the jackets were not at all satisfactory. They arrived in a package all balled up and tape everywhere.

I have tried contacting Dresslily by phone and by submitting a help ticket but I got no response. I have waited for a response as long as I could but now it's gotten ridiculous. I would like this issue to be resolved asap.

Christmas is around the corner.Please and thank you.

Review about: Jacket.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Quality of the product, Sizing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Jacket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $56
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dresslily Wig Review from Detroit, Michigan Dresslily "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..." Read more Dresslily - Waited Almost 1 Month and The Sent Wrong Item Dresslily "I ordered a shower curtain on April 26, 2017 and after almost a month (today, May 18, 2017) the package finally arrived - inside was a tiny pair of black..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong items recieved Dresslily "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..." Read more Dresslily - Did not deliver order Dresslily "I ordered and paid in full a jacket last Feb 01, 2017. Today is already March 08, 2017 and still no sign of delivery and the status is still processing...." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more