Dresslily - I got scammed!!
On the right is the sweater I THOUGHT I was ordering.On the left is what I actually got.
I placed the order on 11/8/15, but did not receive it until today, 12/18/15. Everyone complains about the sizes running small with this company. Well, this sweater fits me...unfortunately, its entirely too UGLY to be seen wearing. Also, the fabric feels like it is made from recycled paper towels.
Truly the worst shopping experience I've ever had. Its a JOKE!
DressLily/SammyDress....YOU SUCK EXPONENTIALLY!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this experience
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Scam company! Junk product! Bogus contact numbers! Non existing customer service! ..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "Hi Im Flavio i Had This Phone Since October 2015. my Phone Was Starting Flickering the Screen. I Had to Go to Get another Same Phone Was Flickering the Screen..."
- "Worst customer service ever, weeks of dealing with this ***. Never ordering again...."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."