Dresslily - HORRIBLE FRAUDS in CHINA!

437 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

Update added by user Mar 19

After several weeks of uploading images and stating the facts, PayPal decided the case in my favor and refund ALL my money! Don't take the chance. I will never buy from these theifs again!

Original review posted by user Feb 18

This company is a horrible, fraudluent operation operating in China.They would not get away with this in the USA.

I placed an order for two items and paid EXTRA for shipping insurance. Once item arrived damaged physically. I opened a support ticket on their website and sent several photos showing the damaged earrings (Fish earring missing an eye). They responded saying they would not cover it or do anything (no replacement, no refund) even though I paid EXTRA for shipping insurance.

The other item I ordered was a "sweater". It was very different from what they pictured on the site- it was missing the white scoop neck shirt inside and this top cannot be worn without it. Also, the sizing was extremely large versus the sizing chart on the item's page. The waist and bust measurements of the item I received were a full 4.5" larger EACH and therefore the item cannot be worn.

They are horrible to deal with and offer no resolution.I am persuing them through PayPal's Buyer Protection policy now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to return items return policy is a joke
    • Scam

Sweater
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #792643 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
437 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

May 16 #1159991 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear customer,
Thanks for your message.
We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.