100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 19, 2016

After several weeks of uploading images and stating the facts, PayPal decided the case in my favor and refund ALL my money! Don't take the chance. I will never buy from these theifs again!

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2016

This company is a horrible, fraudluent operation operating in China.They would not get away with this in the USA.

Related: Dresslily - Scam and how to get your money back

I placed an order for two items and paid EXTRA for shipping insurance. Once item arrived damaged physically. I opened a support ticket on their website and sent several photos showing the damaged earrings (Fish earring missing an eye). They responded saying they would not cover it or do anything (no replacement, no refund) even though I paid EXTRA for shipping insurance.

The other item I ordered was a "sweater". It was very different from what they pictured on the site- it was missing the white scoop neck shirt inside and this top cannot be worn without it. Also, the sizing was extremely large versus the sizing chart on the item's page. The waist and bust measurements of the item I received were a full 4.5" larger EACH and therefore the item cannot be worn.

They are horrible to deal with and offer no resolution.I am persuing them through PayPal's Buyer Protection policy now.

Review about: Sweater.

I didn't like: Unable to return items return policy is a joke, Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2364
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159991

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service