Ordered a dress for a wedding, it came 2 weeks AFTER the wedding even though I had ordered it 2 months before the wedding - 2 months would have been plenty of time to receive it under any normal circumstances.I kept checking with them as to the status making it very clear that I needed it for the beginning of June.

Their on line chat doesn't work and their response takes too long to get. Their English is clearly not great. When I got it, it was a horrible material and now I am going through the rigamarole to return it.

Stay away.Pix look good but quality and delivery are not.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Delayed shipment.

Review #1061957 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - Dress Lily Make-shift *** from Scam artists in Beijing!!! Dresslily "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..." Read more Dresslily - My package Dresslily " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Dresslily - Very disappointed consumer Dresslily "I received my items today and as you can see the package was completely damaged. Because it was damaged my swimsuits have dirt and holes in them. I still wanted..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more