Featured Not resolved
1.9

I have been trying to get in touch with someone for the pass month on an item that was never shipped out to me.I never go my month back or has anyone even answer me to let me know what is going on.

Do not use them!!!! The live chat is never on for me to talk to a live person. Every time I try to email them it will not go thru.

It went thru once and no got back to me.AGAIN DO NOT USE THEM!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all over the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $12. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sweater from Dresslily was extremely upset Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166708

Dear customer,

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are sorry that you have difficulty in contacting us..

You can contact us if you have any issues.

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service