1.6

Dec 3- I ordered (5 items 3 shirts and two hoodies) ALL showed in stock/available

Dec 4- Dresslily Advised of "partial ship"

Dec 10- I sent "ticket" asking what that means.

Dec 11- Dresslily told me the last shirt should be "dispatched" 1-2 business days. they suggested I wait. The two Hoodies however showed they would be "dispatched in 7-15 business days and asked if I wanted to wait or exchange.

Dec 19- I sent ticket advising that when ordered they were in stock, asked why I would Exchange for other items that I would not get here by Christmas either. That I wanted them to live up to our agreement, and deliver the ordered Hoodies.

Dec 20- Dresslily told me how sorry they were in a "form letter" ( fill in name here type) with instructions warning me to watch if an item was in stock/available when exchanging.

Dec 21- I Told Dresslily I was confused and upset. it seemed nobody was reading my complaints reaffirmed I wanted my items asap saying to sell me items they did not have was dishonest. Then asked if they were dishonest.

Dec21- Dresslily's first few sentences were statement of how sorry they were, that the items were out of stock, but in stock when I ordered, it was their fault, it was a very popular item, and that "we will urge the supplier to improve in the future.

I was given 3 options 1-wait 2- refund to wallet 3- cancel the order and refund in full.

Dec 22- I thanked Cindy for the real response. Requested the refund in full option. I reminded them I already had two of the shirts and asked how to proceed.

Dec 23- Dresslily told me how sorry they were and said they would cancel the items and refund 66.3usd to my wallet. Then advised me I had 3 days to respond before they would cancel the items and place the refund in my "wallet" Also about the two shirts I had there was a "form letter" paragraph asking if I have "received an incorrect or damaged or not as described item please send us clear pictures or videos of the defects in good lighting." ect.

Dec 23- I told Dresslily I did not want a credit, I could see no refund forthcoming,that this had become an experiment to see how poorly Dresslily would treat their customer. that we had made an agreement on Dec 3rd with a shipping window of 7-10 business days, and I would be counting the days till I had ALL of my ordered items.

Dec23- I had not get an answer to my "ticket" So I wrote another to the complaint manager, asking that He/She look at my tickets with their answers.

I wondered if they EVER had my chosen items and asked if they were running a bait and switch scam. I reaffirmed I still wanted all of my items asap or a full refund to my credit card, or check to my delivery address. I have so far got two shirts. The third shirt that was to be "dispatched" within 2-3 business days on the 11th of Dec is still not here, and the Hoodies that I suspect are just bait have not arrived either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Clothing.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good prices.

I didn't like: Looks like i will not get my items or a refund.

Comments

Dear Customer, Thank you for your comment. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page.

The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time. We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

Please contact our Support Center if you have any further queries. Many thanks, DressLily Customer Support Team