Dresslily - HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER
I purchased, Stylish Round Collar Sleeveless Color Block Cut Out Women's Dress, on September 20, 2014. I am yet to receive my order. I called and sent many messages to their customer service contact. I was told the dress had been shipped...
It is now almost four months and still the dress is not here. I did not expect to receive the dress as it was advertised. The price was just to low.
I would not order anything from DRESSLILY, and wouldn't advice anyone to even look at their website.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this item in April 2015. You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt. You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid..."
- "The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of..."
- "I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th..."
- "Very recently, after 14 yrs with #Verizon, I switched to #sprint, to take advantage of their iPhone forever plan, as well as save a few bucks. This is a quote,..."
- "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."