Pompano Beach, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased, Stylish Round Collar Sleeveless Color Block Cut Out Women's Dress, on September 20, 2014. I am yet to receive my order. I called and sent many messages to their customer service contact. I was told the dress had been shipped...

It is now almost four months and still the dress is not here. I did not expect to receive the dress as it was advertised. The price was just to low.

I would not order anything from DRESSLILY, and wouldn't advice anyone to even look at their website.

Review about: Dresslily Dress.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Studio City, California, United States #1265727

PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL BUSINESS REPLIES FROM DRESSLILY on this site and others ARE FORM LETTERS.

Dresslily will NOT be handling your "issue" if you send them the information.

You will be looped back into the fake "note" section of their service & fed lies about item having been shipped out, given fake tracking numbers and/or asked to "shop again" on credit only to be looped back into not receiving your items, more lies or getting an item that looks nothing like photo. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY OF THESE OPTIONS.

I run "People scammed by Dresslily" on Facebook and you are welcome to browse & learn how to get your money back from Dresslily.

Yes!I was scammed like you & decided to do something positive about it.

Studio City, California, United States #1265718

Hi there!

I'm so sorry you were scammed.You will not receive your order.

Please contact PayPal and whatever credit card you used & file a complaint & request your money refunded. Don't even deal or wrote to Dresslily. Just print out the "notes" they sent you (they are generic computer generated & made to look real), you'll need to send those to PayPal and/or credit card company. If you used American Express, notify PayPal but the complaint will go through Amex otherwise PayPal handles all else.

PayPal is fully aware of Dresslily scamming people.They seem to allow it because of there own financial benefit because PayPal has literally received thousands of these same Dresslily complaints.

I run a FB page called "People Scammed By Dress Lily." Please pop in to learn about how best to get your money back.

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166678

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.

Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your patience.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Thank You for this information!I Always try & read reviews before ordering but unfortunately, did not prior to ordering from Sammydresses & had this same problem.

Had intended to order from Dress Lilly but will not now.Thanks again!!!