Dresslily - HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER

621 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I purchased, Stylish Round Collar Sleeveless Color Block Cut Out Women's Dress, on September 20, 2014. I am yet to receive my order. I called and sent many messages to their customer service contact. I was told the dress had been shipped...

It is now almost four months and still the dress is not here. I did not expect to receive the dress as it was advertised. The price was just to low.

I would not order anything from DRESSLILY, and wouldn't advice anyone to even look at their website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #763364

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
621 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

May 31 #1166678 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for your important feedback.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.
Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information. Thank you for your patience. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Jan 06 #1089657

Thank You for this information! I Always try & read reviews before ordering but unfortunately, did not prior to ordering from Sammydresses & had this same problem. Had intended to order from Dress Lilly but will not now. Thanks again!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×