Alhambra, California
1.4

I purchased a lot of items didn't received most! The ones I did receive are the wrong size, I don't have anyone to talk to about return or exchange.

The full price was charged to my credit card but didn't receive all that I ordered. Thant's what we call bad service and stilling from a the trust you suppose to have as a company. I wrote to the email address provided, I yet to receive any reply from them. I will never shop here again nor recommend dresslilly.com .

OH my goodness even writing here is a hassle you must write a story before you can be accepted as an agree customer. Why do you make things so comaplicated

Reason of review: I didn't receive most of my order no one to contact..

DressLily Cons: Service.

Comments

This is the worst place ever! I can't return my items.

I keep getting the same response, someone will get back to me. I will never ever order from you again. I will just trash the items. I spent lot of monies with you and I only wanted to exchange one item although I was not satisfied with the quality of most of them.

You refuse to allow me to do that.

It was Christmas items and now I have to go else where. This is not good...

Elyanna

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.

We offer you the measurements under product information. I recommend you to refer to the specific measurements in the product information and compare with yours.

And the shipping time will be affected due to adverse weather or other unexpected reasons.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.

Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1 Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily Reviews