3.0

I ordered this item in April 2015.You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt.

You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid you will not send them. Please correct this or give my money back. I have looked at comments on your service and noticed 58 people have not received their order. Some say poor service.

If you are going to ask people to order your items you need to deliver . They say your company is a rip off.

I get an email from you everyday with items I would order but I'm afraid you will not deliver the item.Please correct this and send my order.

This reviewer shared experience about "did not receive" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $9. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dresslily t-shirt from Dresslily was fact i did not get my stuff , but reviewer liked good pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?

Here is link to contact us: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Me too I never got my order.They need to do a better business than this.

We need our money back if don't get the order.This is getting out of hand, very bad business you guys put out here