Dresslily - Gray laced tee shirt

971 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I ordered this item in April 2015.You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt.

You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid you will not send them. Please correct this or give my money back. I have looked at comments on your service and noticed 58 people have not received their order. Some say poor service.

If you are going to ask people to order your items you need to deliver . They say your company is a rip off.

I get an email from you everyday with items I would order but I'm afraid you will not deliver the item.Please correct this and send my order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Never received item

Reason of review:
Did not receive
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
T-Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #727687

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
971 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Oct 24 #1231164

Dear customer,
We are really sorry for all the inconvenience.
Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.
Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?
Here is link to contact us: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1
Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2015 #1057430

Me too I never got my order. They need to do a better business than this. We need our money back if don't get the order. This is getting out of hand, very bad business you guys put out here

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.