Pottstown, Pennsylvania

I ordered this item in April 2015.You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt.

Related: Dresslily T-shirt Review

You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid you will not send them. Please correct this or give my money back. I have looked at comments on your service and noticed 58 people have not received their order. Some say poor service.

If you are going to ask people to order your items you need to deliver . They say your company is a rip off.

I get an email from you everyday with items I would order but I'm afraid you will not deliver the item.Please correct this and send my order.

Review about: T-Shirt.

I liked: Good pricing.

I didn't like: Never received item.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not receive / $9
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?

Here is link to contact us: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Me too I never got my order.They need to do a better business than this.

We need our money back if don't get the order.This is getting out of hand, very bad business you guys put out here