Scam company!Junk product!
Bogus contact numbers! Non existing customer service! If you order from this company as I did you will certainly become a disappointed customer. I ordered a dress and received it in the mail about two weeks later and it looked nothing like the dress in the website ad.
The dress was very poorly made; the stitching on the V- neck line was all knotted and bunched up; the neckline was mis-cut so that my right breast was hanging out of the dress when I put it on; the dress was see-through and could not be worn in public without another dress underneath it or a full length slip to hide my undergarments. I would be highly embarrassed to wear such a dress in public. The dress was clearly a knock off of what was shown in the website ad, but barely resembled the dress in the ad at all. I was so disappointed that I immediately got on their website to try to make contact with this company about returning the item.
The numbers that I called were nonexistent. I could get no answer at all but just an error message. BOGUS NUMBER for a BOGUS company! I've then tried another tactic.
I followed the instructions for a return and submitted a ticket to customer support. My ticket would not go through as I tried about 20 times over the course of a three day period. Imagine that. I grew absolutely frustrated.
I even tried submitting a ticket from a friends computer thinking something may be wrong with mine but still could not get a ticket to go through. I knew this was no fault of my own. Read this companies ridiculous return policy. They never say that they will offer you a refund if you're dissatisfied in anyway instead they put you through the ringer by having you to submit photos of the things you are dissatisfied with on your item.
Then they say "we will always offer the best solution to our valued customers". The truth is .....what they should be saying is, too bad, so sad, we got your money, you got our junk, and now we will just wear you out with your attempts to contact us until you go away dissatisfied and we win as the ultimate scammers. My best advice to you as a consumer, is that if something appears too good to be true, it is! Don't fall for the pretty false advertisement.
It is a scam! Many customers complain About not receiving their ordered product, but if you do receive your item as I did you will wish you hadn't received it. I promise you will not be happy when you open your package to find a ball of junkie threads. You will be less happy when you try to return it and get absolutely nowhere, so save yourself the trouble and run away from the pretty ads.
That's all they are.
Sent from my iPad
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot reach customer service
- Defective clothing
- Stole money
- I did not like
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality,no customer service, dress does not look like ad, slow delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times. I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience. I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "Terrible service and almost every table was dirty and never got cleared while we were there for an hour. ..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."