When I ordered this wig it took nearly 3-4 weeks before the wig arrived.After opening the pkg.

There was no instruction, just a weave cap. First of all. The wig I ordered was not what I received. Second, I ordered black not brown.

According to the site, the wig would be heat resistant. There was no instructions attached to give you an exact temp to use. After using the flat iron to undo the curves, it was a straight "Hot Mess". The hair became frizzy and the ends was uneven.

It looked nothing like the picture before or after.I wanted to order another wig, after this experience I will "Not" recommend this site to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1158253

Dear customer,

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are sorry for the inconvenience .

You can contact us yo state the detail information .

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service