Featured Not resolved
1.2

From now on, I'll shop American.The item i purchased was nothing like its picture.

And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same time. Now I can't get in touch with them. I will definitely spread this, so other fellow Americans won't get cheated out they're money.

Wig on left is what they sent, wig on right is what it suppose to look like.Bs

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dresslily wig from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214350

Dear customer,

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

The shipping time will be affected due to adverse weather or other unexpected reasons.

And the item in our website is checked before it is shipped out.

You can contact us if you have any issues in this link:http://support.dresslily.com/.

And could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”? Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service