I finally received my wig in the mail today and it dosent look anything like the picture smh. I purchased this item on 11/4/17 i payed the extra $10 for 6 day delivery but didnt get it til today 12/8/2016. For this being my first time ordering online its also my last sorry i was just not satisfied.

This person wrote the review about Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily dresslily synthetic wig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

I feel the same way I'm actually waiting on a couple items from them, first time ordering and they're doing bad, I can't even track the tracking number like it doesn't exist.I'm still waiting.

It's been 5 days but I'm waiting till the 29th of this month in email it said 7-15 business days so we'll see.