I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2.What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me as a printed cheap sweatshirt material.

The pattern does not match up on the front of the "sweater", al of the buttonsholes are not there or open, the pockets are sewn at different heights, and one side of the sweater is longer than the other in the front. I have been in touch with dresslily, and they offered to give me a credit of S12 and D points. Since this sweater is nothing like what was pictured and i had to wait over a month to receive it, i want my money back.

I wouldnt be caught dead in public in this item.After I declined their "store" credit, I have not heard anything else from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily sweatshirt. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily sweatshirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166681

Dear customer,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance! Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service