Featured Not resolved

Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter!AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam.

Also had no label. Told them I wanted to send back and I wanted my money back. Back and forth emails ended up with me having to keep the *** sweater which I can't do anything with! Simply because has to send back to China and it will cost more to send it back and they wouldn't pay for The postage!

Total rip off company!Never buy anything from Dresslily!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sweater from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart.

We ask that all customers refer to this before purchasing.

We encourage customers to use their exact measurements when selecting a size to ensure they choose the correct one.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team