I placed an order on Dec.5th and still do not have any information on when it will actually be shipped out.

I have emailed several times and have been told that it is ready to be shipped. Someone gave me a tracking number, but I do not even know what service the number is for so I can't track it. This was ordered as a gift from my daughter to her friend and I have now had to order it from somewhere else so that it arrived in time!

This is ridiculous!!I have told them that if they cannot tell me where or when my order was shipped or will be shipped then cancel it.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

have you received it yet? I rdered and it said shipped on the 4th but haven't received it and I cant get intouch with anyone. I'm starting to worry because this is Christmas gifts for my small children and they are really wanting it.