2.3

I ordered shirts in January or early Feb.I received one of the shirts, LT81086448CN white shirt and it was XL, my guy couldn't even get arm in sleeve ,was like a kid shirt, he usually wears a XL, he will need a 2X or 3X if these shirts run this small, I requested a return label for the too little shirt, haven't received it yet, If u can't get blue shirt in larger size, please just send my money back, too complicated, it's taking too long, Thank my phone708-268-2004 call if need any more info

Review about: Dresslily Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

I'm too afraid to order from this company anymore, I wish your company would have informed consumers that we must order 3-4 time larger size,maybe other people have time to , I just don't have time to spare time to return items, so I don't think I'll order again.

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team