1.3

This is absolutely the worse company, their customer service is does not exist.I ordered 2 blouses the first week of October, they deducted the amount $29.71 from my account on October the 11th and I still have not received any merchandise.

I have called their customer service 3 times and still not talked to a person, you only are able to leave a message.Please do not purchase from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dresslily shipping service. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1?

Thank you for your support and understanding. Dresslily Customer Support Team

North Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1233623

Based on the many complaints I am reading across this website, it appears the Dresslily is engaged within, among other things, Felony Wire Fraud.

Contact your local FBI field office. Alert them and tell them about this website here, too.