2.9

Update by user May 21

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE!!THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED NO LATER THAN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH!

NOW I'M BEING TOLD TO BE PATIENT UNTIL MAY 29TH!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THEY SHOULD GET THIS PACKAGE TO ME ALONG WITH A STORE CREDIT!! I'M NOT JOKING.

A CREDIT WOULD BE LEAST THIS COMPANY COULD DO TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. OR AT LEAST SOMEWHAT RIGHT!! Someone with some pull in this company needs to call ME ASAP!! NOT TEXT ME AND NOT THREE WEEKS FROM NOW!!

I'm missing almost $85 dollars or more of merchandise NEVER RECEIVED!! Now SOMEONE needs to CALL ME AT 904-631-4076.

Now!!!!!Carmia Korn Jacksonville, Florida 904-631-4976

Original review posted by user Apr 21

I have yet to receive my order placed in February of this year.I am asking that someone PLEASE call me at 904-631-4076 as soon as possible.

Not receiving my order in a timely manner ruined my vacation. I am about to turn 50 this year and had a vacation set up with him with the items I ordered but haven't received. I am EXTREMELY upsite.

My name is Carmia Korn and my number is 904-631-4076.I need help from Customer Service as soon as a possible!!

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

#1320872

Same here, my payment was taken from my card immediately when I ordered the item I want.I was being told in my account that hey had shipped the item since first week of March 2017 but until now it i almost May 2017 I have not received my order yet.

Considering that the money I had bought for that item is a birthday gift from my church family.Have mercy on us!

to AJ #1320876

From February 2017 to April 26, 2017 I haven't received my order yet.