I placed an online order with Dresslily on December 9 in hopes to have it for my daughter on Christmas.I used a shipping coupon that Dresslily offered for spending more than $75 I recieved free shipping in 5-7 days.

Even in "business" days, the order should have been here in time. It is now January 7 and I have only received pieces of my order and no money back. The only contact you can have with the company is an email returned in 2 days. The "live chat" does not work.

In my latest email Dresslily claims to have 25 business days to ship.Buyers Beware!

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat.If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team