I ordered Christmas for a 4 year old girl today is 1/6/2017....STILL no item received this paid out of my bank 12/16/2016 plus I paid expedited shipping !!All you can get is auto reply emails from company....

phone number listed on this site is no good ...live chat on their site if you have already ordered... is total bs and never a live chat... I do expect shipping refund from them....

if we ever get the gift is yet to be seen...a lot seems fraud with this company

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret that our service did not meet your expectation.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Leeza
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1266886

Did you receive a tracking number?(They usually start with an L and end with a CN.

If your payment was received they will send you the tracking number which will identify your package. Expedited shipping will only drop off IF you are there to receive your package. You should have read where it says that this order will take 15 to 30 business days to arrive. It generally takes up to 72 hours for your package to reach the mail before your 15 day wait begins.

The holidays have really taken a toll on the mail. I live 2 hours from Chicago where I currently have a package from dresslily. They told me it is expected to arrive here in 5 days!!

I'd like to go there and pick it up myself if I could.It's been quite a long wait!

Sbeaston
to Leeza Dallas, Texas, United States #1266898

Keeps you are just *** if you think someone that would be as pissed off as I am wouldnt have read all rules for paying expediated services... FYI yes I did have tracking number!!!!