I ordered 7 shirts in early December before researching Dresslilly.After watching a bunch of youtube "haul" reviews I resigned myself to the fact I would probably never recieve the order.

Then I got an email letting me know a partial order was shipped. The tracking number was 18 digits long, looked completely bogus and again I resigned myself to disappointment thinking it was part of the scam. Three weeks later 4 shirts arrived. I ordered mediums and the shirts were actually a little big.

My only complaint; the material is a slinky poly type and not jersey like you might expect when ordering an "asymetrical t-shirt dress". I recieved a second email with another goofy 18 digit tracking number letting me know the rest of the order was on the way. Given the horrible reviews I'm not really unhappy. I got what I ordered, it didnt take forever and there wasnt a sleeve where the neck hole should be.

I won't take another chance.I think I got lucky.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described,please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team