There is no way to contact your company and after reading numerous similar complaints online as myself, I am contacting the better business bureau.I placed an order on 12/16, still not received.

No way to track it. No way to contact by phone. Live chat doesn't work. From what I can see is I was scammed out of my money.

And please don't answer with your standard shipping answers that I see are being done on the online complaints.Obviously there was NO delay taking my payment from me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret to tell you that there is no phone in our website,we will improve it in the future.

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We very much regret for this inconvenience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263012

I am not from the company, I am simply an American consumer.I am baffled by these comments and have been ordering from this company for a year.

It does take longer but sometimes that is the price a person pays to get a good price. I'm not sure if the better business bureau reaches China? Thus far I have only been surprised by the length of time my purchases have taken once; that was the first order. After that I knew what to expect and learned to be patient with the process.

It doesn't change the amount of time a purchase takes even if you upgrade to something other than "Standard Shipping" . Using the size chart is vital for getting a good fit in clothing. If you order multiple different products that may come from different warehouses may slow the order from being shipped. Holidays can be tricky too.

Plan ahead. Things like "Homeland Security" is a factor in the time as well. There is about a 6 day wait for packages to come in. Perhaps once this company becomes more established it will help move items through more efficiently.

I'm sorry there have been so many people with bad experiences.

I have not.(Except from "Sammy dress" dress which looks like the exact same place but is MUCH slower) Fewer shoppers means more for me though) ;)