Wow,i CANNOT believe they have their own bad review website.If i knew they were that bad, i wouldnt even think about buying anything there.

I purchased two things on Dec 9th. After 10 days my items hadnt even been shipped. I emailed them about it. Someone replied saying that "they were glad to inform me they have the items in stock amd will be shipping it to me asap" and to give them 3-5 business days to get here.

Yesterday (dec 24th) i get an email saying hey had finally shippedy stuff and it will take 5-12 business days. This website is a joke, and ill do everything in my power to prevent people from buying stuff from there. Horrible horrible service. Oh and by the way.

I tried emailing them through their website, and it keeps kicking me out.

In other words, we cant even complain to them.Scam to the max, i tell you

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1261247

I sure wish I had seen the comments about them before I ordered.I'm still waiting on mine and I paid extra to get it here by Christmas.

Tracking says it will be here the 29th.Not happy with dresslily and won't be ordering again.