I spent $155 on blankets and clothes I never received anything in the mail I got an email stating that I would get a refund even though I never requested a refund I never got my money back and I never got the products I ordered this is a scam I'm a mother of 4 I was buying Christmas presents for my daughters and they stole my hard-earned money $155 I deserve my money back and nobody will contact me and I can't call anybody do not go through dresslily

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Dresslily Customer Support Team