Placed order on 12/10/16 with expedited shipping to ensure it would arrive before Christmas.24 hours later order was in packaging phase.

Never shipped. Today is 12/20 and it Has been in packageing phase for a week. Still hasn't shipped. Can't get anyone to help.

Tried emailing, calling the phone number and using the live chat. Can not get anyone!! Just cancel my order.

That's all.I've come to realize They just stole $50 bucks from me.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily shipping service at Dresslily was not recieving products, no customer service and no correct contact info Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website,we will improve it in the future.

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Hinesville, Georgia, United States #1258559

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I am very grateful that you shared your experience however. I was going to order three of those blankets yesterday and I just happened upon these reviews.