2.0

First the option of making a recorded call to customer service is so conveniently under construction.I tried calling the number and just get a recording to leave a message.

How are they going to charge my card for an item that is backordered and no idea when it will ship?????

My mistake for not looking at this company up before placing an order.I don't care how inexpensive items are if I don't get the product that I paid for I won't put up with that I will take it as far as I have to.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret to tell you that there is no phone in our website,we will improve it in the future.

Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The time it takes to process an item depends on it's warehouse and stock availability.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We regret for all the inconvenience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States #1258273

I am having the same feelings.Felt like because they are so advertised, they are safe.

I never looked them up, either.

Placed order 12/10 with expedited shipping for Christmas. On 12/11 order showed it was in packaging phase. After two unresponsive emails, I finally got "Frank" on Sunday with live text.

Said my item was backorderd and will ship the next day, Monday 12/19. Lies!

STILL in packaging phase.

Just cancel my order and return money.

That's all we want.Honesty and fairness.