As of yet have not received all my items,and have no idea how to get a hold of an actual person I've sent email only to get an email back letting me know they've received my email, soo disappointed!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team