Bath, Maine
1.6

I only received part of my order and when you attempt to contact them, there's no way to do so. Wished I had read all the awful reviews before I purchased!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important message.

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

The shipping time will be affected due to adverse weather or other unexpected reasons.Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We very much regret for this inconvenience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team