1.4

I Purchased a bunch of products from this company and opened one pkg and saw that what what I ordered was completely NOT what it looked like on the site!!!This Looked like cheaply made *** that I Wouldn't give for a elephant gift!!!

I immediately Sent it back and Refused it. I want My Card Refunded the Monies' spent and I Better NOT be Charged!!! This is False advertising and I Have My Credit Card Company Working on it As We Speak Since I DO NOT have a Phone Number To Contact Your So Called Company!!! Theses Were Supposed to Be Gifts and Obviously Weren't After I Saw Them Which Was a Good Idea I Did.

I Want This Fix NOW and Refunded NOW!!! This is Despicable to Do to people!!

Shuree Andrae 908 E.ROSS LN CALDWELL ID 2084542499

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team