Never received my oder ***

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user58378123 is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263004

I must be one of the lucky ones.Everything I ordered from this site has come and been is good condition.

I understand that you have to consider the Christmas rush though as well as the time it takes to get things through customs in China first and then again in the US. At best there will be a 6 to 7 day wait. It's not a big deal if you expect it. Considering the prices, it's worth the wait.

Thus far I have only ordered 2 items at a time in the event that the package may be lost. The fit have been appropriate as advertised. Fabrics are difficult to figure out though. Colors like called "purplish blue" are actually royal blue.

They don't speak perfect English, but then again, neither do we.

I would expect about a 3 week wait on the average.Don't bother upgrading delivery, it doesn't change the time it takes to get your items.