1.1

I ordered my dress in October and I have done paid its been a month and my dress has yet to arrive. I would love to know where it is and when will it arrive. And how I can track it my tracking number does not work and my email states it shipped out 22 days ago and I would love to know where it's at and when will it arrive

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
New York, New York, United States #1245460

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your comment.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,