I had left a complaint about them not communicating with me or sending me tracking info....i want to apologize it was sent to an old email. I have not received my products yet but it says can take up to 30 days but im feeling better about it and hoping its not a scam after all

This person wrote the review about Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Speedwell, Tennessee, United States #1245329

I just got one of the two wigs I ordered and it's been right about a month since I ordered it.The wig is stunning and exceeded my expectations.

It's the same colors as my hair and the first two people didn't know it was not my hair, the first being my husband. Then three people want to order from this company.

You just have to remember the things come from China, so yeah, it does take a month or so to get it.Can't wait for the second one.

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you did not receive your order.

Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We will try our best to help you after we have checeked the detail information.

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team