This is my first purchase from dresslily they took my money, charged me for insurance and tracking number which when i click on it, it doesnt do anything but take me back to the home page.My account showed shipped and then finally packaged collected but have not received my order and i can not get any info on it.

Went to contact customer service and theres no address, number, or even email.Pretty sure ive been scammed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team