Lafayette, Louisiana
1.8

My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!!You'd have to be a blind monkey not to be able to see the difference!!' The dress looks like ***!!!

they didn't even notify us that the initial dress we wanted was sold out, yet still listed on the site!! Then it took an act of congress to get them to exchange dresses!! Let alone refund the difference!! And then THIS shows up, REALLY!!!

I will get a refund for the trash!!!And now we have to find an ACTUAL dress for my daughters senior prom!!

Review about: Dresslily Prom Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1158164

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience may caused you.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address?

If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service