I never received my order

Your ticket email doesn't work

Your phone doesn't work.

Did I just loose $204.14?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of online order. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am sorry to tell you that your order has passed the half year dealt time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Karysene

If you still haven't received your order then go to your account & click on My Orders then click on your order # it should be in blue and you should be able to click on it.Highlight & copy your order #, because you're going to need it in a second....to the right there should be a grey button that says Support Center.

Click on that button and you'll have to paste your order # in the space. I received an email within the next 24 hours.

It was not a good and helpful email, but it will get you into contact with someone from customer service.I hope this helps.

Zionsville, Indiana, United States #970673

loose? Really? Yes you did lose your money...