It was first a back order in august now its november and they keep saying its shipped i havent recieved my jeans yet .i gave you guys my new address and everything

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your message.

The shipping time will be affected due to adverse weather or other unexpected reasons.

Could you please contact us with your correct order number and email address?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Yours sincerely, Dresslily Customer Service

same thing happened to me , ordered in august and still waiting, made complaints on the website and they never bothered to reply. we need to spread the world before anyone else get to this disgusting situation, I wish authorities do something about this type of online websites and make then payback everyone .