100% full Not resolved

This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money.I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't what I ordered.

It took 3 months to explain this to them. Finally in March, they agreed to a full refund. I checked my account and they only refunded a quarter of the full price. I have been in contact with them for 2 years now trying to get my money back.

Seriously, DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.They are absolute theives.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $131. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dresslily dress from Dresslily was no proper refund, that i got robbed at christmas and being scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164751

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.

Could you please offer us your order number or email address to us so we can check the information for you.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service