This Company is The Biggest,Most ,Saddest Place Ever Dealt With !!! #1 They Are Completely Fraud and Rip You Off!!

Thank God These Pieces Of Garbage Only GOT $27.00 from me but still .I have been waiting for a " Black Lace Hoodie " and they stole my money , but I Don't Want To See Anyone get Screwed by a Bunch of Degenerates Who Can't Run A Legit Business To Save there Behinds !!! Please DON'T "WASTE Your TIME NOR MONEY $$$$$!!!!!

I LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON !!!! Sincerely,

Carol S

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of hoodie. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166709

Dear Carol,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance! Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service